Sunday, April 19, 2020

Starting Over Sunday!

It is a Starting Over Sunday, the week begins again!

We get to hear more about Jesus and how he washes away our sin!

For Him, forgiveness is easy unlike it is for many of us,

We like to carry our sins, keep them and hold them--

Instead of sending them away on the Jesus bus!

I can say this because I'm guilty of doing much the same!

If I cannot handle dealing with sins myself,

I begin to believe I'm lame!

Recently I've been given freedom when I told God what was going on,

How people get stuck and offended by seeing things one way,

I'm over here in utter confusion letting misunderstanding set me on fire and have a hayday!

I'm so thankful this was described to me

By a lady so sweet so kind,

but like most things most things it didn't make absolute sense

until being told the same thing by several different people-- they explained it and now I feel fine!

I am concerned about those that just get mad and never communicate,

I can give it to God, hope that one day they understand and God willing-- lose the hate!

Hope you have a great Starting Over Sunday,

The week is fresh and new

I pray our state will open up

Only if it is safe- - so much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment