Sunday, June 7, 2020

ALL YOU NEED!

ALL YOU NEED

“God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all you need, you will abound in every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:8

It's a message we see throughout our culture: “You can have it all!” It's an appealing thought that easily can compel us to seek after all we want. But there's so much more for us than this unattainable goal. For real fulfillment in life, our pursuits and dreams should result from seeking first the kingdom of God and His guidance for our lives, trusting Him to give us all we need when we need it.

When you receive from God all you need rather than striving on your own for all you want, you will know peace. You will be free from stress, anxiety, and too many hours at work. When you choose to put God first in your life, He will provide all that you need in order for you to do what He wanted you to do. When you aren't doing the good works God planned for you, you will fulfill your purpose - - and always, have all the time, energy, and resources you need to do those work.

Seek God first today, and he will bless your life abundantly, for your good and His glory.

Thank You, Lord, for guiding me and providing all I need, and blessing me beyond what I could want or expect.

The truth of God being all I need is becoming more and more evident since I stopped trying to control what I thought was best in my life and allowed God to be in complete control!

No comments:

Post a Comment