Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Blessings!

Blessings!


I was invited to a friend's house for dinner tonight and just thinking about it before arriving at her house put me in a better mood, little did I know the exciting conversations that would follow.

 

I totally thought that everyone else's life was so put together and it was like a fairytale, I mean I see people struggling every day and I know that it's out there, but I was so sure that most people didn't struggle like I do. I mean I'm almost 30 years old and I don't have a boyfriend or even a potential boyfriend. Oh boo-hoo poor little Kimi. I was totally encouraged when Mary who is a year or two older than me reminded me of how wonderful and perfect God's timing is and (in my mind I was thinking) ‘I can either wine about my current circumstances or praise the Lord for my AWESOME current circumstances.’ I mean in all seriousness, I have many people who love me, a roof over my head, a warm place to sleep and warm food to eat, and best of all I have the freedom to worship my God morning noon and night! So I'm whining because of what?

I am so thankful for the amazing women that God has placed in my life!

 

I don't really have anything to complain about, sure everyone can find something in their life that isn't going right if they look, but why waste the time looking for negatives when my life is full of so many extraordinarily exciting blessings?

I hope you have had a of a blog is supposed to contain certain information but my barber is foreign to contain anything at everything! I am so excited about tomorrow and all the excitement that is to come! I think I should go for a ride on the bus tomorrow so I can meet some random people.

 

*I'm sure that there are many people reading this who have a unique story. If ever you feel like sharing your story with me, you can definitely post it or send it were only I can see it. I would love to read it.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much. I am in a similar situation and this makes me think of all the blessings that I have. God bless you Kimi!

    ReplyDelete