Friday, August 2, 2013

A year ago??




8/2/13 I just noticed that it has been a year since I first had the random idea of starting a blog. I guess the nice thing that I can tell you about myself is that it takes about a year before the thoughts in my brain relapse. Although I can tell you for sure that that is not always the case :-). Well it's about 1:22 am and I am not tired at all. I went to Denny's and then to Waffle House with a friend. However I am just now remembering that I should be getting in bed because I have a computer genius (Bid), coming over at eight in the morning along with my helper. Goodness, I don't want to leave my blog without putting anything interesting…. Well I'm going to hear some musicians tomorrow night play at Wayne Wilkinson's CD Release Party 8 S. Nevada, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80903-1802. I don't know Wayne, but the friend I'm going to hear is an amazing musician who plays guitar one-handed. I really think I should go to bed…. It's almost time (2 or 2:30am) for Pastor Eric on 100.7 KGFT!!! Thank you Jesus for this wonderful day and for the reassurance that everything perfect will happen in Your time.


*I'm sure that there are many people reading this who have a unique story. If ever you feel like sharing your story with me, you can definitely post it or send it were only I can see it. I would love to read it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment