Sunday, August 25, 2013

What Time Is It??? It’s God’s Time!!!



What Time Is It??? It’s God’s Time!!!

I have been hearing about the different Bible studies at Church for a few years but I have always had different obligations that got in the way of the class, specifically school. Recently, I had been hearing about the classes starting up again in September but I was just thinking "Okay, maybe next year because I'm sure school will get in the way again this year. Just like everything else, it will happen in God's time.”

The sermon at Church was amazing today and I was all skippy happy when I was headed to the foyer to just look at those classes and prepare for next year. Suddenly I was approached by my friend Camiele who asked me about taking one of the classes. All I could think about was school so I told her when I have classes. She told me the day and time that she would be at my house to pick me up and left no time or room for questions (okay that sounds like she was being mean about it but she wasn't being mean at all!). I am normally stressed out if I have anything else besides school going on, but I think this will be something good to get my mind off of school before I have to go to school.

I suppose I spend too much time wondering when it will be God's time for different events to happen expecting His time to be preceded by a loud parade or white banner reading "GOD'S TIME!!" When in actuality God's time is generally recognized after-the-fact (maybe that's only me). I am totally excited about this class! Thanks Camiele! Love you!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean in that last part. I had been praying for change for years. It is now that God has chosen to begin answering one of my prayers. That is I am sure he is answering more than one of my prayers, but I can only see this one prayer being answered now.

    ReplyDelete