Sunday, August 25, 2013

Twelve years later and signs of my memory improving continue...



Twelve years later and signs of my memory improving continue

As I listened to a conversation The Mining Exchange was mentioned. By the time it became time to talk I couldn't remember what I was going to say however at 1:20AM I woke up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. I listened to some information on the radio and then tried to fall back asleep. I couldn't get to bed so I decided I was going to iron my clothes for Church in the morning. Wait a minute, me iron? First of all my ataxic/clonus arm creates a huge problem ironing and I usually have my home healthcare people for my grandpa iron for me.

The Mining Exchange was where my friend Jordan Smith had  his organization (J.M. Smith Band) recognized and there is going to be another event this coming Monday August 26th! I am so excited for him and his accomplishments I'm more excited for all of the outstanding ways that he's using his God given gifts to touch the lives of these children and adults alike.  For more information visit https://www.facebook.com/events/202381253257656/  I just might be there!

I am so excited that my memory is still improving! The time that lapses between an event occurring and remembering that event is getting smaller and smaller – YEAH!!

*I'm sure that there are many people reading this who have a unique story. If ever you feel like sharing your story with me, you can definitely post it or send it were only I can see it. I would love to read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment