Monday, July 3, 2017

Just in Time!

Just in Time!

I tossed and turned all night in tears thinking that Jason was terribly mad when I told him to send me a picture of the receipt from Barnes & Noble. I could perfectly remember reading the periodic table of elements book at my dining room table. It is just dawning on me now that what I was remembering might have been a dream because I never had the book to begin with :-).

         I was so nervous this morning and I had mentally prepared myself not to get the wonderful morning greeting that I receive from Jason most mornings. I was thinking that he was going to be rushing for work because he had to go out his vehicle last night. However I did preface my asking with “the next time you go out to your vehicle will you please text me a picture of the receipt from Barnes & Noble.” I am in tears just thinking about what I thought was going to happen because it has before although probably not with Jason

           Needless to say I still got a wonderful message this morning and he did not say a thing about me requesting proof :-). I don't know if it was purposely or if it just happened, but I've been telling him that because I'm not at work I don't realize what day of the week it is so his message this morning reminded me that it was Tuesday :-). As I was on my way to my office

I ran into Mrs. Victoria. Who told me about Spruce Hill Community Church being available on the internet. I had looked for it before but was unable to find it. However hearing this re-energized me to search the Church’s website and hopefully be able to access the sermons. She also reminded me about potluck Sundays and told invited me to return some time. We also talked about Jason and I could not even put into words how amazing he is. Having this story at the front of my mind I wanted to spit it all out, however I knew time did not allow; I mean my goodness we met in the parking lot of a store :-).

         Arriving at the office when I looked up Spruce Hill Community Church and found how I can listen to the sermons. Looking at the very first podcast available, it was a sermon about the Super 8... I have those notes! I attended at least the first sermon of that series so I can listen to that entire series! This discovery has totally made my day!

            I now realize that when I was trying to find please sermons online I was not looking to the right far enough on the screen. I was sure that they would be under a different tab and I gave up searching when I did not find them. Oh my goodness, God is exclamation point Miss would swear you have no idea how exciting this is :-)! I think now would be a good time arriving so I can listen to as many sermons as possible before it's time to leave the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment