Wednesday, June 20, 2018

His Blessings Never Cease

I was totally panicking when I woke up and having what one might consider the worst morning ever. I had miniature mishaps while I was getting ready go to Starbucks and work on a Bible study.

When I roll up to the counter to order a friend I have not seen in a long time, Sarah came in. She told me how she was not living here and has made huge accomplishments and now lives elsewhere teaching trumpet at a university! She also shared other information that made me feel so much better about past situations! I also was privileged to see her mother again and meet her father! Now I'm super excited and journaling this but I really need to do my Bible study. Thank you so much! That 30 second conversation changed my day for the better!

Redoing the True Woman 101: Divine Design Bible study

After a day filled with complete craziness I was heading home. I really really felt like pizza however I am not eating unnecessary carbohydrates. So I rolled into Domino's and asked for something that I've asked for at a pizza restaurant before… a pizza without the bread. After getting a look like I was crazy the beautiful cashier talked to her co-worker and manager and figure out what to do. Charged like a pasta, I got my choice of 2 meats, cheese, and my choice of sauce! Then I thought the excitement was done and I was going home for the night. But wait, there's more!

I turned around and saw a man with black hair and his shirt was Air Academy Wrestling. I starting to roll out but I was like oh Kimi just go for it! We got to talking and he said his name as well as his son’s. The last name rang a bell  and I knew that I I'd been told that name before and asked him if he knew my dad. With no surprise to me, he knows my dad and also knows my uncle because they used to work together. My night has been so exciting! I hope at least one or two people for joining the excitement or at least smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment