Thursday, June 28, 2018

His Timing is Impeccable!

His Timing is Impeccable!
Attempting to be in a great mood this morning just didn't seem possible; with it being overcast outside I had a valid reason to be down in the dumps (Seasonal Affect Disorder). I knew my time at the office would only be just a stop because of other obligations. However God knew this way before I did. I rolled in and instantly, as far as I can remember, a beautiful lady, Taryn and I began talking. She shared how her life was drastically changed and so did I.  I'm told how God's spirit radiates from me and I'm not sure what people are talking about, but God's spirit radiated from Taryn like none other and there was an instant connection! I'm excited to see what God has in store with this Divine appointment. Oh yeah! I take my electric wheelchair Starbucks for a reason, besides not being able to drive I also enjoy the conversations that having a handicap initiates-- with this being one of them I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment