Saturday, June 2, 2018

Patience Exercise #533

Patience Exercise #553 What do with the leftover clearance vegetables? Oh, I can boil them that will cook them! After filling a pot almost totally full with the vegetables in water to broil them in, a light bulb goes off and maybe they should be fried. Trying to strain the vegetables would be too risky-- lifting that pot of vegetables and moving it across the kitchen to the other side with an ataxic arm is not worth it. Just boil all the water out and then throw the vegetables into the frying pan..... You are a genius! Much later, I mean much much later basically lunch time who have a finished product that tastes pretty absolutely amazing. Oh I forgot to mention that I remember that butter is okay to eat and I forgot to grease the pan and that butter has zero carbs so I put 2 huge scoops of butter into the vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment