Monday, June 11, 2018

Just in the Nick of Time!

Just in the Nick of Time!
Wow what a day today has been! I had it's all planned out this morning, first I was going to go get a Camelbak for a friend and I to go on an adventure and attempt to hike the incline. Although I climbed up before I haven't been on since they remodeled it and I don't think my friend ever has. So I went to Ross because it is right in front of my house to see if they carried anything of the sort and I saw my friend, Kim. I had to spend some extra time there as I haven't seen Kim and ages.. She explained that they have them sometimes but don't have any right now and told me to check at Target; I headed to Target and they only had one left and I didn't want to get the one they had because it was black and now they kind of hot. I went to Bicycle Village where the come on by were nice but very unreasonably priced. That might actually be okay but I didn't have time to go home and check so I just jumped on the bus to head to Walmart to see if there's anything like a Camelbak. They happened to have a nice selection so I talked to a few different people about it and I decided on two after a lot of deliberation. I got to the register and changed my mind. I had to get a bright orange one that has room for miscellaneous items and then a small one that just carries water. After that I went to the check out and I remember that maybe there's some kind of energy bar  that  we should bring. When I was trying to compare all of the ingredients in the many energy cars I ran into this very helpful lady. At first she just asked if I needed help reaching something but she looks very very fit. After chatting for awhile I found out she is a bodybuilder, and to those who this makes any sense to, I think she was about Aunt Gina’s age! I have to be home by 4:30 and I don't have my watch or my cell phone... I have no clue what time it is I had asked some people but that was quite a while ago so I figured I would hurry to the checkout and then ask the stranger that was waiting for the bus as well. Marsh my surprise, on such a beautiful day no one else was waiting, this was absolutely crazy-- there's always somebody out there... except today. Okay I can wait figure out the time until the bus came and luckily it came pretty quickly. I got on the bus and saw that I had a couple hours before I need to be home. That was good because I wanted to go to King Soopers to see if they had any energy bars that were more nutritional. At King Soopers before I even  made it to Farhan the store I bumped into Victoria! Of course that was before I spend I spent a good hour deciding which energy bars to get. This whole time I was thinking there's no way you have time to wait for the bus, just speed home in your chair. So I took off almost headed home and did not pass another Soul until I was basically home and inside ask him if he had any clue what time it was. He told me it was 4:16. I told him thank you as I was pushing my joystick harder as if wood make it going and faster. I finally get home running to the bathroom realizing that I haven't used bathroom all day when I hear my Hopper knock, I made it home just in the nick of time!
Wow! Dictating this too, 1.5 hours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment