Friday, June 17, 2016

Looks Can Be Deceiving

Looks Can Be Deceiving
3:50 in the morning and excitement fills my heart,
I can't wait to go to the coffee shops,
And see what kind of conversations. God can start!

I'm afraid I will have to pass on my daily  work out with Grandpa,
Oh yeah I have a meeting tonight,
But what to bring? Well my poem says coldslaw!

The child-like excitement, that’s causing my attaxic (attaxia) arm to jump and shake,
A friend that I made yesterday,
Is a massage therapist who blessed me with a session, to see if any changes that could make.

That’s not much of a poem, to begin this amazing day,
But with school on break and no ride to and/or from work,
it’s a price I have to pay.

I ask you to please embrace every event that occurs today,
Although it may not be here or now,
it is a blessing in some way!

That is it for now, until next time

I am blessed with wonderful thoughts,
and I can’t help but rhyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment