Friday, June 17, 2016

...The rest of the story

Working out in the morning is my rejuvenating time,
After some faulty thinking,
I headed to work out with Grandpa-- after all he is my prime!

I made it to Starbucks after working out, so excited it was Kelsey that I would see,
I had no clue how this day would unfold,
Or how full of  excitement my coffee shop visits would be.

Next to 2 great women who were extremely passionate and very full of life I sat,
Who seemed to be very eloquent communicators,
That each wore different yet oh so similar and very fitting, unique hats.

Their discussion reminded me of my first speech class, when Toastmasters I did attend,
We talked about the variety of meetings offered,
And an invitation they did extend.

After an AMAZING re-commitment service, just down yonder, past the third bale of hay,
Commitments were made of many kinds: Man to God, Child to Parent, and Husband to Wife
Each was recognized uniquely yet collectively celebrated in the same way!

Sleep well my friends soon is a new day when God’s mercies are brand new,
My eyes are closing very rapidly, I have to work out in the morning,

And my sleeping hours are but a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment