Thursday, June 16, 2016

Open the Eyes of My Heart

Open The Eyes of My Heart

I went to the Starbucks by my house even though I was tired and I ran into Kelsey who does not normally work at this particular Starbucks but is covering someone’s shift a couple of days and excitement enveloped me --clearly that was why I was urged to stop by Starbucks! Little did I know, that was only the beginning.  Next thing I knew the Holy Spirit was urging me to stop by Peak Place.  Even though I was super tired and had to pass my house to get there, I want to Peak Place. First I encountered Chad Wyatt who filled me with a wealth of information. He introduced me to a product (thelimucompany.com) that has helped people in situations similar  to mine.  A few minutes later a beautiful lady, who is 100% Japanese orders coffee. We chatted a bit and by now my child-like excitement was bublin’ over! Moments later I  noticed Garrett, the youth minister and had the chance to say “hello.”. I also met an amazing lady, Katie C Who is new to the town and is from South Carolina. I later moved to a somewhat quieter area of the coffee shop and was lead to “borrow” the corner of a table occupied by a couple. As the Spirit lead we all introduced ourselves and discussed life. This was when it became clear why I witness others going through awkward situations -- many I experience 1st hand.  Not only had God opened the door to pray with these beautiful people during a trying time, but they, themselves were holding the prayer door open.  Soon I had to run errands and they also had to leave.  Ma and I did a super quick shopping trip as we learned that it has to be done earlier to purchase fresh food.  Wow!! Just writing that wears me out, How did I make it through the day you ask-- GOD!
Thus far, this has been an AMAZING summer!!! I am so excited to experience God each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment