Saturday, August 13, 2016

Run!

Waking up this morning, so excited about the school year - - Ms. Montana, Mrs. Schar Mrs. Hall, Ms. D and I, are going to work together real hard to ease any fear.
Turning on the radio to a common children's show,
My mind was refreshed of certain Bible verses, it was no surprise that with God's voice-- still and subtle, My mind He did just blow!
As I was browsing through Facebook pages, I  began feeling a little down,
But I heard these Bible verses, It hit me like a ton of bricks my frown was flipped around :)!
The following Bible verses also referenced brought so much light to my life:"For if anyone is in Christ he is a new creation. The old has gone, the new has come.” 2 Cor 5:17
“God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and self-control.” 2 Timothy 1:7
“Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in faith and purity.” 1 Timothy 4:12
“I’ve got the peace that passes understanding down in my heart…” Phil. 4:7
Turn my words over to Jesus and let Him use them. I love you Lord and I lift my voice to worship you oh my soul rejoice. Take joy My King in what you hear, let it be a sweet sound in what you hear.
If you want to be great in the kingdom of God, be a servant.
After that I went to Starbucks, where I bumped into many friends,
I was completely re-excited when I was reminded that the connections never end! (Missy, I met your co-worker Jim)!
I was reminded God's Word is timeless, it helps at any time.
That is all for now I'm running, running out another rhyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment