Tuesday, March 24, 2020

A Little Off Schedule

Waking up at 2 this morning I finally got a shower around 4:30 but it soon became obvious I should have gone back to sleep. I typically have a schedule when I shave and so forth, but given the current situation, I haven't gotten that dressed up and don't most of the time... Who am I kidding, ALL the time. However I do take showers but apparently I've been doing it with my eyes closed. 


Most of the time I take a shower and complete my morning routine in a particular order because, believe it or not, if I don't I forget to do something even if it's something essential like brushing your teeth or brushing your hair. I was in the shower and decided that I should shave my armpits even though my arm did not feel as calm as it has on the other days, I decided this must be done! When I lifted my arm I was shocked; I almost jumped out of the shower! I promise it looked like there was a black haired chinchilla under my arm even though I don't know what chinchillas look like, I know that's what was under my arm. Although my arm did not seem as calm as it was on previous days, I am very excited that this mission was accomplished and there was no blood in the shower. Actually now that I'm thinking about it did I do anything to the other arm? Oh good I did :-)


I just remember Mrs Logan had a chinchilla in her classroom so I do know what chinchillas look like and that is what my underarms looked like!!


I had a house delivery of actual vegetable juice (V8) and other essential items and soon thereafter I had another wonderful food delivery to my house including but not limited to Gobo and sugar cookies. I did put my Wrist and ankle weights on to hopefully encourage myself to work out sometime, but I'm not sure that's going to happen until the news comes on.

So although I've enjoyed this little vacation from my rather self-created hectic schedule, there are a few things that I need to consciously remember to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment