Monday, March 23, 2020

Yesterday!

It's nearing 3 and I just got done making my breakfast shake for tomorrow and a dinner shake that I'm not sure when I will consume. Although the breakfast shake was for this morning, surprisingly I wasn't hungry when I woke up. I made the breakfast shake with the normal stuff:  yogurt, frozen fruit, juice, organic protien, power food mix, hemp hearts and flaxseed. The dinner Shake is another story. If you notice, the dinner shake looks like blood but don't worry, I'll get to the reasoning eventually. 

I'm pretty sure I posted pictures when Jaimie came over and we had a great time making burritos. Before that night I had a huge container full of grillable vegetables. Jaimie was kind enough to dice the vegetables and we used some but not all of them. Not wanting them to go bad, I decided I would cut them up. I searched everywhere for my little knife and could not find it. I found many Cutco knives but knew that for me to use them would never be a good idea. I finally stumbled upon my smaller knife. I was very surprised when I realized that this knife was as sharp as a Cutco knife. I was so excited that I was able to cut the vegetables one handed. One-handed... does that mean I am Hewoman? No Kimi, simmer down, the vegetables were already sliced just not diced.

Fine. So I'm not hewoman, but I am pretty awesome. I blended the vegetables but then a huge dilemma arose. What flavor juice should I use? I forgot to get V-8 before  self-quarentining. Although I was given a brand new container of orange juice recently, I'm not sure orange juice and vegetables would taste that wonderful. What kind of vegetable liquid do I have?  The wheels were turning… and turning. Beet juice!! Is that a vegetable? Well whether it is or not I used beet juice with the vegetables that were recently cut up. 

I am so excited because after I got done making the shake not knowing whether beets are a vegetable or not the search began and I found out that they are -- beetroot is considered a vegetable!!


For dinner that night I decided to make a vegan chicken burger. Now the normal Kimi would be panicky, so panicky and worried about cooking it she should just throw it in the microwave. I don't know whatever happened to that Kimi but without even thinking twice, I turned on the stove and got ready to cook the vegan chicken burger. After I'm cooked the porker I decided that I wanted to decorate it. By Jeffrey I mean I thought mayonnaise on the cheese on it and even some lettuce oh, now for me to take the  to that is absolutely bonkers! As you can see by the picture that I hope I will remember to attach how much my chicken sandwich was pretty exciting! After dinner and watching the move I remember to take some of my oil so I would sleep well.


Sept well is an understatement -- although I was awake at 4 and then again at 6 in the morning, I had glanced at my phone and realized I had a phone appointment at 9 o'clock and it was an appointment and I didn't have to be dressed up and reasonable for. When I got the call I was still laying in bed but it didn't matter I think we had the most productive meeting yet! Thanks

Rhea!


If anything, what I did learn after preparing wonderful meals yesterday and taking medicine later, is to be sure to take my medicine earlier! I can't stand sleeping late.


That's it for today for now but I might add more.

No comments:

Post a Comment