Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Morning Moment Trivial Tuesday!

Second time I've done it and second time I've woken up with my bathroom light on. When I'm brushing my teeth I think oh I need go bathroom but not quite yet. I'll leave the light on to save the few seconds of turning on light when rushing to the bathroom when I finally decide I really have to go. Then I go lay down and I fall asleep never waking up needing to use the bathroom. So in the morning I wake up with my bathroom light on which is just terrible :-(. It's kind of like Alexander and the Horrible Terrible No Good Very Bad Day horrible, but I won't let the bathroom light determine the mood of my day.  As I sit here and write this I still have not gone to the bathroom but I wonder how many times do I let something so trivial like the bathroom light determine how my day is going to be? Why do I let any precursor of my day determine how the day's going to be? Unless of course I'm really excited and it makes me have an exciting day, those are exception precursors :-). Try not to let negative mindset, if that's what you call the feeling you get looking and knowing you left the bathroom light on all night, or any negative event from the previous hours control your day. 

Make today a Terrific Trivial Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment