Saturday, March 28, 2020

Lint Trap...bettcha never knew this could make your day!

I've been noticing my clothes not getting dry but I was sure I was letting them dry for a long time. I had attempted once before to clean out the lint but there wasn't a lint trap -- the lint screen that I was used to love to clean out after every load. I was thinking of how I was going to tell my mom that this brand new washer and dryer wasn't working.


Finally today, after letting my clothes dry yesterday and dry a little more to get the wrinkles out this morning I realized they were still wet. This was absurd! There has to be a lint trap somewhere. After letting my thoughts get the best of me before looking in the dryer I open the door and look straight at something that I knew I could pull off. I pulled it off and it was full of lint! With adrenaline running through me full of excitement I cleaned out the lint trap and it was so full!

I now have a clean lint trap in my dryer and I'm letting my laundry go for the third time. I am almost positive I am fire is going to be like a brand new dryer now this is the best thing that could happen when you are safe in your house and it totally made my day!



No comments:

Post a Comment