Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Front Left Eyelet

Front Left Eyelet
Having a basically full fruit shake that was made after I drank the other one for breakfast this morning it was now time to make a dinner shake. First, I cut up a few sweet potatoes and had greens and found  a few other dinner type items. I chopped them up and put them in the Ninja and filled it up to the fill line with V8.. Then I realized I forgot the avocado and the sweet potatoes-- the sweet potatoes that I just sliced up without cutting my hand, and without cutting anything-- nan this was huge, I felt accomplished! 

It took a little while to get everything cut but eventually I stuck those things into the already full ninja and figured, “eh it will go down, it always does after putting frozen fruit in the bottom of fruit shakes. I turned the Ninja on the lowest setting first, like I do with fruit shakes, and it didn't seem to be making anything go down.  Nothing. I figured, "what the heck, something has to not be chopped" so I turned it on and let it go, I mean it was going fast and I “had” to let it go for 10 seconds. Ten….9….I started to see the contents getting closer and closer to the top of the lid….8,... but it was not coming out of the top….7... ...sure enough soon it was splattering everywhere!  I wrongly thought again, oh it will go down soon. It never did. I had orange splatter all over the stove, all over the counter, all over everything. After I got the shakes put in the fridge I started to clean up. 

Goodness, this stuff has gone everywhere! I started to clean out the eyelletes of the stove. Doing this, it became obvious that most eyelets only needed a quick wipedown, but one eyelet, the left, front eyelet needed more attention. It needed the full monte of cleaning. I didn't remember my mom telling me this until it was too late, but she did say the drip pans under each eyelet was very sharp. She told me this as she was cleaning them when I first moved in. Well I learned that they were very, very, very sharp and now I present to you Kimi Jackson! Sorry Miss Jackson! I am sleeping in my Miss Jackson costume because I don't want blood all over this white blanket. I have not proofread this or anything yet and I will probably do that tomorrow (wrote the night of 3/24).






No comments:

Post a Comment