Monday, March 30, 2020

No Schedule!

No schedule!

I woke up starving this morning so I tried to quickly make a smoothie before a phone appointment. That idea didn't work at all because although I did 1/2 way make a smoothie, I forgot a lot of ingredients that keep my appetite suppressed (actually I have no clue what flaxseed, oats, banana, power food, hemp hearts or protein. I have no clue what those ingredients have to do with the smoothie and suppressing my appetite but it sounds good. When I finished drinking it, it seemed like I just drank water-- I was so confused. I decided I could just say the smoothie was an appetizer. 


Without taking a minute to have a break and let my body decide if I was still hungry, I started making an egg and cheese sandwich. Of course I was able to put it in the awesome sandwich maker! I guess since it did take so long to prepare, it counts as breakfast and lunch. I did a few things around the house and fell asleep on the couch. It's now nearing 4:00 p.m. and I never ate lunch so I guess that did work!

No comments:

Post a Comment