Monday, May 11, 2020

Kimi's Kitchen! - 1

This is going to be the first attempt at an idea that popped in my head last week.

Kimi's Kitchen!

I had an amazing time attempting to record while I made a shake/smoothie for possibly the third time. I think I'm going to start recording most things that I make and be sure and share them on Facebook and  especially with my different disability groups so hopefully it'll Inspire them to attempt  cooking. Or perhaps someone will do the same thing and share ways that they deal with having a similar or hopefully completely different issue. One of my arms has ataxia and I also have tremors extremely bad sometimes but others it's fine. I'm looking forward to learning about how others handle their disability and even just anybody showing anyway they may cook something because I can adapt or figure out how to do something the way I need to just like you would hopefully.

The pictures will not upload so here is the link.

Kimi's Kitchen 1

No comments:

Post a Comment