Saturday, May 9, 2020

KIMI’S MORNING MOMENT!

Silly Saturday
Today is a silly Saturday I woke up with excitement oozing out of my skin,
Warmed up with a morning workout and now it’s into God’s word that I will dive in!

Today's devotion was incredible and absolutely set my soul on fire, running parallel with my waking thoughts, I'm going to be excited for a while!!
In Kim's Kitchen I will be heading, I will make it sometime I hope, but I need to do some cleaning and maybe I'll try to jump rope!

PARTNERS
Praise  [God] for his acts of power; praise him for his surpassing greatness.” Psalm 150:2

When God invites you to stop and help someone he has placed on your path, he never asks you to go on loan. You are His partner, and He comes alongside you. (Hebrews 13:5).

What does district mean for your ability to meet someone's needs? It means that whilqe you may think you don't have enough time, money, resources, or know how for the task, God will use and bless what you have. He won't back you up with acts of power.

You can go wherever God calls you with confidence, but there's surance and in anticipation of the good that will happen. And this confidence has nothing to do with you, your skills, or your passion. It comes because you serve a great God. The Apostle John put it this way: “The one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world” (1 John 4:4).

Remember that truth my name is Satan Whispers that your contribution will be so small that you might as well do nothing. You don't have to be afraid of insignificance, I'm not making a difference, of trying and failing. Even if you don't immediately see the fruit of your actions, you can know that your service will not be insignificant because you go with God! 

What a privilege to be a partner in Your life - giving ministry, God - and what a blessing to have You go with me wherever you call me to serve!

How incredible is that devotion!?! When I first woke up I was thinking of how yesterday someone appreciated me showing how I cook things regardless of having to do things very different than most would because of my disability. Or maybe it was what I was putting together and the way I was cooking. He showed so much appreciation and explained that was not something that has crossed his mind.

I share with support groups of different kinds. I have met a very encouraging friend in an AA support group that I didn’t even know or have any business joining- support is support! Although it is helpful to be in groups focused on your situation to gain other perspectives. I think of being part of different groups like an eclectic therapist- gaining useful strategies from different approaches.  

Even though I think it's kind of silly and some may think it is self-absorbed, if even one person is encouraged out of something I post then it is all worth it-- God has a reason he or she crossed my path!  As I was explaining earlier how someone had shown depreciation for seeing how I have to adapt my way of cooking, I thought of the song If just one person. I think I learned that at Widefield Elementary School, I will try to find it but the lyrics that I remember our if just one person believes in you deep enough and strong enough believes in you there's bound to be some other erson who believes in making it a…...https://youtu.be/z-s6BcrRMJM

This is Kimi’s Morning Moment...I hope you have a Silly Saturday! Until my next epiphany!!

No comments:

Post a Comment