Saturday, May 2, 2020

Supposed to be Breakfast

Supposed to be Breakfast

Planning to use one of my shake or smoothie recipes for great breakfast I began to throw ingredients together not using a recipe. After I put superfood in I realized I didn't have any protein that didn't have SuperFood. However I did have clean green protein and it didn't say there's a super food in it so that would work. I got a little overzealous when adding the juice and chocolate milk and I think it went a wee bit above the fill line- - and that was before I added the peanut butter and the spinach. Needless to say the ninja is upside down and drying out. This isn't the first time this has happened. No matter how tight the lid is when I turn on the Ninja, the contents start to ooze out the side -- however I don't stop it or anything because it needs to be mixed anyway. Oh I just got an idea! Perhaps I should stop it and remove a little bit of the contents-- I might try that next time :-)!! Oh yeah and it just dawned on me I probably didn't need to add the spinach because I used Green Machine powder, too late!

This really doesn't taste that amazing but once I drink it down to the fill line I'm going to add some chocolate milk powder-- that has to help everything! Although it is past lunch time and I just realized Uber Eats is 50% off today and that's pretty exciting so maybe I need to find a salad or something.

Now that I finally have this written it is nearing 1:00 and I haven't finished or even started my shake so I can add the chocolate milk powder. Anyway, have a great Saturday! We are going to get through this sooner or later! God bless you guys!!



No comments:

Post a Comment