Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Epiphany for the day….so far….Women’s clothing sizes come in even numbers and Juniors sizes are in odd numbers.

Epiphany for the day….so far….Women’s clothing sizes come in even numbers and Juniors sizes are in odd numbers.

As I was putting on my pants this morning I looked and saw they were size 7. I figured they had to fit as I was just in a size 4. Well getting them on was not much of a problem but buttoning them? There was no way!  So I ran to Ross quickly (for those of you who do not know my running actually means jumping in my Hot Rod (wheelchair) and ridding it full throttle to the store.
I get to the store and realize the couple pairs of white pants that remained were not my size or even close to my size. So I told Kim (the Ross employee ) that I going home and would just wear black pants because I couldn't find anything that will work. I went home and opened my dawer of dress/black pants where I surprisingly found many other pants that my aunt had given me. Although some of them were not my style, I pulled out one of the pair of white pants but they were a size 4. Without thinking about what could happen I just put them on and…. THEY FIT!!! This this leads me to the conclusion that Junior-sized clothing comes in odd numbers and Woman-sized clothing come in even numbers. However before I publish this on the Internet let me make sure that is true….. This is basically true except for the pesky juniors size 0. Well I suppose that the conclusion I drew is still valid because zero is neither even more odd.
Oh yes back to my story, so the pants fit fabulously and before I knew it I was being picked up for my lunch with Cowboy Bill. Unsuprisingly Bill looked all cowboy-like totally living up to his cowboy name. We ordered this fabulous lunch deal at Olive Garden were you pick an entree to eat then and you pick another that is given to you for later consumption. I wonder if my friend who doesn't eat leftovers (he calls them re—heats) would eat these because you're not reheating them as when they are heated to be even it will be the first time we are heated. So before you think all I'll money there if all they do is keep up their food, their is only a select number of entrées you can choose from for this fun lunch deal.

I only made it to the tail end of the Write-Up group although I made it just in time for what I needed to learn.  At the meeting Ken encouraged me to continue blogging as a way to get my name out there. When I told him that my blog was basically an elaboration of my journal, he told me that journaling was how the first blog/blogging got started.  WOO-HOO I am doing something right!

No comments:

Post a Comment