Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Lord’s Business

The Lord’s Business
            Recently as I was at the local Christian bookstore I ended up purchasing several cups. Having no idea what I was going to and use them for besides giving a few to certain friends at Church, I was zipping around town with bags full of clips on the back of my wheelchair. This didn't allow me to ride on bus in the proper position at first although eventually it was corrected.

Because I was going to The Perk me up with a friend (who I haven't seen in five years) soon I thought that I would just give him one of the cups although it had no significant meaning to our friendship. I also had picked out a few cups that I wanted to give certain friends at Church; however when I got back home from meeting with my friend I realized that I did not give him the cup. I asked God why I still had the cup and then thoughts of the work my new friend is doing for the Lord surfaced. I thought, now THAT is courageous-- the cup I was going to give my friend says “Courageous.” I began to shake with excitement and had so much emotion inside of me.
With my friend being given visions of this plan three years ago and pieces of the plan slowly being confirmed excites me but at same time as it simultaneously reminds me that God’s time is certainly not like ours and well, it excites me even more! Noah was told to build a huge ship in the mist of a drought. Crazy? To the world, yes. But did the ark eventually become needed?  Right.   


Ecclesiastes 3:11 (ESV) He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man's heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end.

1 comment:

  1. Overlook the language...I think this firs this blog.
    http://totalsororitymove.com/this-guy-wrote-the-most-beautiful-heartbreaking-letter-to-his-ex-girlfriend-brooke-if-youre-out-there-give-him-another-chance/

    ReplyDelete