Friday, August 29, 2014

Not alone climbing this mountain!

I got home from helping my sister (I actually carried some boxes all by myself without crashing jnto the wall or falling!!!) and started to cry…but why?? I am so excited to see that my sister has such a nice roomy house for her family!
I ccouldn’t imagine why I was crying. Well I had that one professor that said it was good to cry for at least 5 minutes a day but I haven’t found scientific evidence for that yet.

God’s word started to come to mind…”Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6 I was meditating on that when I received a text message:


“Here is a song for you. Kimi, your life is in the hands of the Maker of Heaven. May He fill you with His peace.”
https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQBAp6RfCYyVG10Z&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FBuzZX2VWD-I%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg

Climb This Mountain
youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment