Thursday, August 28, 2014

Still Rolling




Still Rolling
At Starbucks yesterday I rolled in and sat to my usual spot. I happened to be right next to a man who was later joined by his wife.  I started talking to this man and quickly realized that he was the whole reason I thought I needed to stop at Starbucks. 
The man was part of the narcotics police team in another state when he was injured which forced to medically retire. We talked about experiences since our life altering incidents and the similarities that we had regarding experiences, health factors, and faith proved to me that there is definitely a reason we are both here and it is totally being used by God.  Speaking of  people who are put in an undesireable situation and manage to find Earthly benefits Aunt Renae was told she has cancer and since then she has not only hiked her first 14er, but she’s hiked most of them that in Colorado! GO AUNT RENAE!!
I was headed home and reached the place where, in the past I would start crying for no reason so I thought okay Kimi, see something that makes you think of a depressing thought and  start crying because that's how it would generally happen. Then I thought “God is so good and always puts me in the perfect places at perfect times why would I cry? Okay, for those of you who have read about my crazy incidences being caught in the rain while searching for schools I was supposed to sub at…. Well those reasons just haven't been revealed yet, but I'm sure there are  reasons but right now just isn’t the time for them to be revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment