Sunday, August 10, 2014

In God's Time

Making it to the 9 o’clock service this morning eager to receive God’s word without tears, the same message was completely different! The announcements, videos and pastor were all the same but my heart was in a different place. After the service I knew I had received the message differently than last night. As I sit here trying to disipher notes I scribbled, these thoughts stuck with me: It’s amazing how wicked the heart can become when it lacks the fear of God. What does that say to you?

What about this Just because you are being blessed does not mean God approves it. It could just be God showing grace!  WOW! That hit me like a ton of bricks!

So often I think it is my job to repay a person who hurts me but much but like Judges 9 shows about Abimelech and the people of Shechem, God will handle it.

Being once told that “it’s amazing what happens when you just leave things alone” and that coincides nicely with today’s sermon. Thanks Bert!

After the service I was so blessed when a lady told me how much of a blessing my Facebook posts are are to her. I had also been told similar things by my previous co-workers, family members, and friends.

While I want to go into writing about how I recently had a learning experience, the thought hasn't fully developed quite yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment