Thursday, June 22, 2017

A Sombrero?

Being super excited to wear my DaBrim visor on my trike helmet I pretty forcefully slipped it on the helmet and thought, “I'm not sure how it's supposed to stay attached to my helmet but here I go.” I stopped by grandpa's house and grab a sip of his amazing water and he took post, ready to time of my laps. During the first lap my magical visor fell off so I took a 2nd to find the visor. I was really excited to do some riding today but didn't start my laps early enough so I was facing a lot of traffic in the parking lot. I guess there goes my exercise for this morning…. but wait there's more!

            I got home and as I was putting away my trike, finding my other sorts of trike gadgets, and rearranging my schedule I realized that there are velcro straps that will firmly fastened DaBrim to a helmet! Dur to my previous trike crash, the part of the helmet that holds. The helmet firmly to your head is broken and was completely tangled in my hair. After I finally got the helmet removed from my head I figured that I will figure out how to secure the DaBrim to my helmet once it gets dark outside and I must stay put; now it's time to write.

            I sent this wonderful photo to my boyfriend thinking that he would know what it was. However he sent an emoji laughing and rolling on its side. Besides  who made it was worse in the morning and  I looked pretty crazy, I was a little sad. He later texted me and told me that he thought it was a sombrero! A sombrero? Well I suppose if he's never been supposed to DaBrim, I’d think it was a sombrero also. Now I'm laughing and rolling on my side!

No comments:

Post a Comment