Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Mentally Actioned Packed Day!!

Mentally Actioned Packed Day!!
Going into Starbucks I saw a few of the normals and it was awesome to see Mr. Dave  who is a normal bnt I finally remembered his name! I also met a family with three little children under the age of five who were originally from the South. I heard them talking about Florida (being the South, that opened a door) but she has lived in several States. Feeling a little more standoffish today even though I was dressed in normal clothes and not in my workout clothes, I did not strike out and start conversations. I actually had many other things on my mind and I knew I needed to catch up on posting devotions.
     Much to my surprise a very professionally dressed lady, Renie, came over talk to me! Could it be true? A random stranger coming to start a conversation with me? Whether she sensed that I had a brain injury or knew I was a Christian, she first invited me to Church and then we talked about her job. She works for two different neurologists!
My day could not get any more exciting….BUT WAIT!!!
         Ms. Renee showed up at Starbucks and I was super super happy to see her because it has been a super long time :-).
While I was sitting in my rearranged office, a beautiful lady and her precious baby came over after I asked if I needed to move my wheelchair. She said I didn't need to move it but that I looked familiar while I simultaneously was thinking the same thing. Her name is Princess and she remembered me from Pikes Peak Community College! Pikes Peak Community College? That was over a decade ago!
I met also Ghost writer Mary Ann Herring.  After learning a little bit about what a Ghost Writer does, it looked like it might start raining so I decided it was about time to try and find necessary shoes for a certain costume I had in my head. I knew they had the shoes earlier in the year but I didn't want to pay that price for another pair of shoes. With high hopes I decided that I would go look for a pair of that may pass for the costume. When I got in the store and I talked to the worker about my needs and was shown a pair of shoes, Not only was the aisle crowded but I thought that I should look for something else as all of the sandals on sale :-). Then I had to hypothetically shake my head and wake up and realize that the first shoes I was shown were the boots that I wanted during the school but I did not realize that they were the boots that I had wanted. They didn't have a heel and I could walk at work, these boots were absolutely perfect for the costume!  But that still is not all...My mom told me she had exciting news too. After I share my excitement about the shoes my mom showed me her new truck!




No comments:

Post a Comment