Friday, June 16, 2017

....more excitement!

The next day, oh my goodness the next day I was super duper excited! My friend, Mr. Dave that I see pretty often and my other friend, Mr. Jim who works at Compassion were both ay Starbucks at the same time.  They were chatting when a firefighter, John Aker came in and they were all buddy-buddy I found out that Mr. John and Mr. Dave used to be police officers! This made  super excited-- I wondered if they know Mr. Bob, the security guard at West who also used to be a police officer?!?

As I was sitting at Starbucks, a former coworker came up and explained her current situation and how her pastor was out of town. I felt the Holy Spirit nudge  me and I just started praying for her. After some time passed  I ran into her  at work as I was picking up a few things. Although I'm sure that difficulties will come and go, Jesus Christ is in the midst of every trouble we just need to be sure and focus on what is good in the midst of every trouble.

         I was then taken to lunch by Bid and then we went to play at Bass Pro Shop -- boy was it fun. Unexpectedly I ran into Missy Call whom I haven't seen in a very long time and I was super excited  just seeing her was such a blessing. Lord , I pray that I'm a blessing to people- that the Holy Spirit’s Presence radiates from me two others much like it did from Missy to me today. At Bass Pro Shop sing a friend in the parking lot was only the beginning of this Great Adventure. Even though we went in and almost immediately found what we're looking for, on the way to locate the desired item we passed some huge fish. Would not think these huge stuffed fish have any significance, although I do not completely recollect when I am told, the story goes like this - - over 11 years ago prior to my rack I found this huge stuffed fish at Walmart. For no particular reason I grabbed the fish and ran around pleading my mother to purchase the stuffed fish for me. I really don't want none why I need a fish, but seeing those fish at that store today totally brought back the story that I've been told of the fish and perhaps I might even have a slight memory of the fish itself. Thinking about it, the stuffed fish could have fit in the cooler that we purchased today. I'm pretty sure my cousin or my nephew would fit in the cooler better or at least be more funny as we discussed after my dad was given his present. So thankful for the awesome adventure that Bid and I went on today!

No comments:

Post a Comment