Sunday, June 25, 2017

To have or not to have...

It has been shown to me time and time again that a brain injury is not the only reason for forgetting. As I try to rationalize what makes others forget I think about how I fail to remember things. If an activity is not that important to me even if I want it to be- - I forget, not on purpose but it just happens. If I have a thousand things going on - - I forget. Because I am human- - I forget. So everybody else  has  most of the same reasons I do and probably even more reasons that may cause them to forget.

As I was reading over this I was thinking that I must not be that important in others lives--that's why people forget things concerning me. If you're thinking, okay I never want to make plans with her again because she will announce if anything goes wrong. Fear not because this has nothing to do with anyone in particular. I'm just throwing around thoughts.

Also I think this medicine I'm on is effecting me in crazy ways. I've also gathered from writing this that maybe I don't need to get so excited about things before they occur. I'm filled with childlike excitement anticipating what I think should occur. When the anticipated event doesn't occur I am heartbroken to the same degree that I was filled with excitement. Recently I was reminded that I should not have expectations. While in some areas that may be good not having expectations, it's fun for me to have many days of excitement before an event occurs. That way if the event is not what you anticipated, you can leave saying you had -- number of days being super excited about the event. Partially reading over this story, I realize that I have that outlook about excitement pertaining to most things. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment