Friday, August 17, 2018

Fine Motor Skills in Your Feet?!?

I was extremely stressed about the weekend coming because I wasn't sure what to do. I thought it would be fun to go to the Friday Afternoon Club with my coworkers however prior obligations that I forgot about took priority. So after arriving home I decided to do something out of the norm and go to Starbucks to self-reflect (sarcasm about the change in the location of self reflecting will come at a later time). After rolling into Starbucks there was a bigger crowd for a typical Friday night but I had no complaints. I went over to the table designated for wheelchairs and the table next to it was occupied. I can't even remember what started the conversation which kind of leads me to think that I did not start it for once! Beware because after he reads this if this is read by him, I might be corrected. Actually I just remembered… he was wearing those sock shoes and I really want to know about them! Never before have I met another person who got super excited about something they were passionate about until I met this person. All those with working hard at the other table, he joined me and explain details about shoes.
Every tear and stressful thought about work left my mind -- sock shoes had now taken precedence. Everything starts somewhere so I need to start with marbles, pens, and other objects that will strengthen certain parts of my feet, maybe the fine motor skills of my feet!?! I will pretend practicing daily and I hope to be graduated to sock shoes soon!
Now I have our weekend planned and perhaps it's time to close up shop. See ya ‘round!

No comments:

Post a Comment