Friday, August 3, 2018

Tearful Encouragement!!

Awake at 2 in the morning I really didn't want to be awake so I didn't want to go work out quite yet so I got on my phone  to see who was online and text them. I occasionally get scolded for doing so; this is something I need to stop doing because most of the world is not awake. Although I'm glad to have a few friends that work overnight who don't mind however I don't think so clearly in the morning occasionally text those friends. I tossed and turned a little too long and when I got up to go workout I worked out and then when to Crunch Fitness to swim the day was pretty uneventful but I had no clue what was yet to come.
I was headed to Dick's Sporting Goods to find something to aid in swimming laps. When I started to wheel by Safeway, there was a man who the Holy Spirit arched me to speak to. His name is Greg and he goes to Calvary Worship Center! Calvary Worship Center? I love listening to Al Pittman! Alright so this may not be exciting to anyone else but this is why I named this Blog The Simple Things- it is the simple things like being able to make any sort of connection to previous knowledge that gets me oh so excited.
Greg and I went to Starbucks to get know each other a little and after he started telling me about how God spoke to him as a child, this Divine appointment became apparent. While I was there I saw an acquaintance, Rich and was able to talk to him for a couple minutes. I forgot his name right after I had asked him and he played the name game with me and I loved it :-). Having people help me work on my memory is occasionally fun.
I ran into Ian, the Automotive teacher, who is also a regular wish made me feel like always right.  I wasn't exactly sure why I was there and we can stink that maybe it was just because I wanted to get out of my house. I text-talked to Daymon and learned a little more about him working at Rocky Mountain Health Care Services. I didn't know that I could show my daily motion roller coaster over text, but that I did :-(.
After sobbing for a while and a lady came over to me and said “Kimi!” she said that she had my book and wanted to get it signed sometime and continued by saying that she's the one who honks when I'm traveling down the road in my wheelchair. She thanked me for doing that because it encourages her disabled son. Talk about crying oceans -- I inadvertently hate to be reminded that God is using me for His glory to encourage other people everyday just like I am.  This is a terrible ending to blog, but I am super tired and super excited about going to the museum tomorrow with my mom and nephew and I promised myself to blog everyday so That's all folks! See you ‘round! Note proofreading might happen tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment