Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Overflowing with Excitement!

Overflowing with Excitement!
Today has been the best day yet! Every morning I have a class with a teacher who is new and she is absolutely amazing. I don't know if it's because she went to school as a child so she knows fantastic Westside way of life or what but she is absolutely amazing! And I even get to go to her class twice! Throughout the day there are ups and downs; there was a time that I was in a teacher's classroom feeling like I was not doing what I has been called to do even though this year feels a thousand times better than last, I just wasn't sure about...about…. What am I saying? I'm sure about everything every day this year has gone so perfectly! I absolutely love my job and I absolutely love my life and everything so perfect! Anyway back to the story... I went into that teachers classroom (the teacher's classroom where I felt like I wasn't sure…) and she gave me a shout out to all of her students. She went on about judging people and telling all her students how they better not judge me because I have a story and if they have time to ask me about what happened... And they were so receptive. All of this happened so fast I didn't know what to think although I was able to describe to my housekeeper/ taxi driver what happened, it really had not sunk in.
Throughout the day I realized that I needed to purchase something but it's something that's not that easy to find. I found it once before at the Ross in front of my house but that was awhile ago and it was the only one. I decided to take my chances and go look at the store for another one but on the way I had checked my mail. In my mail was a replica of the ring I was given at the Star Trek convention because I do not want memories to be gone. Although I think the ring is a little smaller and isn't exactly the same, it still carries the memories! I was elated! Unable to focus on one thing,I was at the store where I tore open the package to find the ring but then I went over to the area of the item I was looking for and I only find one but I purchase two and actually there were maybe even three of the exact items that I needed! So to recap the teachers I work with are absolutely amazing, the replacement Star Trek ring arrived in the mail, a store had an overabundance of something I just discovered I needed today even daily happenings, finding the item in stock is rare, and when I finally made it to Starbucks to let my thoughts process, my favorite Bradley stopped by and listened to my whole story even though I was crying and probably not speaking clearly at all! I am so thankful for my absolutely amazing job. Everyday after having time to reflect on the events of each day, I am overflowing with excitement of all the wonderful things that I get to witness!

No comments:

Post a Comment