Sunday, August 5, 2018

Right on Track!

Right on Track!
Feeling a little off today, I got almost completely ready for church, opened the door and it was pouring, I remembered that I had done things out of order and went to brush my teeth. When I looked back outside before turning on my computer so I could listen to Church on the internet, the rain had stopped! Talk about instant answer to prayer!  Just like The Exodus account of Moses parting the Red Sea but on a smaller scale.
      A lot of things were mentioned today and it seemed like God speaking directly to me encouraging me to be patient. On the converse it was mentioned how things may not seem to be going your way but God has something far better. Whether it's only the timing that's not right or a whole host of other variables, it's just not part of His perfect plan.  It was said that the pastor was waiting for someone who would put up with him. Now that this has been accomplished, it is so awesome that Pastor Brian is celebrating his 35th Anniversary and I I am very excited for Pastor Brian and Janine.
           So far this blog has taken me about 3 hours. I start crying uncontrollably… but then laughing at myself hysterically. I suppose this might be what is referred to as the hard part of trusting God, knowing that He has the best planned for you but it will occur in His time. His time? When I first wrote that before I had to take a break I was going to go direction of "when will His time be wa wa wa," ch but on my break God showed me a picture of I do not want when looking back over my life. I could settle now or wait. I choose to wait because my heart must have changing to do.
I am no longer feeling a little off. After spending so much time in my mind (a pretty scary place to be as I was reminded today) I guess this is exactly what I needed, I am right on track!

School starts this week and although I was nervous the other day as I talked with other educators, now I'm super excited and can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment