Monday, August 13, 2018

The Elevator Key!


I felt really weird at work today and I felt like everyone was talking about me just like a middle schooler… and I thought I lost my elevator key. Lost my elevator key? I was terribly upset and I was thinking of what could have happened. I mean I was thinking of every little detail - - the stories got a little confused as to had happened on consecutive days… was it when I went flying off to sidewalk onto an extremely busy road or when I was coming home from Starbucks when I was rescued by two women who were sitting in their car in a parking lot as I went calmly and patiently traveling towards Starbucks? On this trip the speed of my hotrod unknowingly accelerated and I flew off the seat into the grass tucking and rolling with toes pointed and everything? Hey, I'm doing really good at recalling stories on my way home. “I bet it got lost when I wrecked off the side of the road and it flew into to the grass last week.” what would happen when I  went back and have no elevator key? Oh no Kimi, the school is already short on elevator keys... I got home I looked on my teacher purse from last year and there was, my elevator key! Not only was this a huge relief, but it reminded me that I want to put my elevator key on my badge this year! Sadly a zipper broke off my last year's teacher's purse that I thought was indestructible so I had to order a new one. Oh! I ordered a new purse, that's right! Although it was supposed to be here a day or so late. I ran out to check the mail and what did I find but the new school purse! I got to spend quality time with my step-mom (well maybe only I consider it quality time) as she was rearranging all of the key chains and gadgets hanging off my teacher purse. What an amazing end to my day that was filled with utter excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment