Thursday, July 12, 2018

Give me a break!

Went to Church last night with Jess Jao and didn't realize till I arrived at church that I was wearing a totally inappropriate dress. The only time it mattered was at the beginning when I was running into people I haven't seen in awhile, in the middle when I ran into more friends, and at the end running into pastors and oh-- more friends. This was a completely bad idea! Wait, idea?  I didn't take two seconds to look at what I had on .  Anyhow the service - the real reason I was there, was absolutely amazing! I learned that I would definitely need to listen to the next day because entirely too much stimulation was created that late in the evening. All of that to explain why I wasn't getting up at 4:30 this morning and it was running a little late. But wait, there's more... when I finally got done working out and headed to the office it was clear it was going to rain. I got there and realized I forgot something at my house so I went back home to pick it up and then got back to the office. As soon as I got there I've looked at my text messages and realized that my Bid would soon be at my house to work on my printer and I needed to be home. So I turned around and went back home. When all was said and done in my house I open the door and it was raining. So here I sit writing more than I would ever would have gotten written at the office, at my house. I woke up and totally wanted to cry this morning but so many activities were taking place I didn't have time and then I wanted to cry later but activists superseded crying anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment