Thursday, July 5, 2018

Starbucks Adventure #7518

After not having a morning episode of sadness, I was so sad that I was slow on the elliptical; I heaven to my office. Right after I rolled in, there were two absolutely beautiful cowgirls? cow ladies? Sierra Silva Girl of the West and Kayla Summers Aide to Girl of the West and Barbra. I instantly thought of Pastor Boyd and the Spruce Hill Church, boy do I miss them!

Soon after the ladies of the West departed I ran into Eric Galloway and then Dave when all the sudden I realized I have to run errands! But wait... there's more.

I was leaving the office when I saw a gentleman that was sitting far away from me and I was going to talk to him however he got up and was leaving as well and held the door for me. I'm not sure if it was planning on sitting outside or if he was trying to leave, nonetheless a conversation between us began. His name is Matthew Miller and he's the Pastor at Grace Baptist Church. We had a nice little chat and I was invited to speak at Church he pastors! Being that my hours at the office are limited today, it is incredible how God orchestrates each thing in His children's lives. Who would have thunk?

Then I ran into Bonnie and her niece Olivia who is Persian Cuban in European so I was able to meet her fruit salad family (Bonnie's term not mine :-)). Just about the time I had to leave Sherry came in  and made me so excited 🤓!

No comments:

Post a Comment