Saturday, July 14, 2018

The Flash! Devine Appointment # 71418

Woke up first thing this morning crying for no reason. After getting ready (and for a reason unbeknownst to me) I put on the clothes laying on my bed-- a Flash shirt. With tears still dripping, I headed for the bus. I got on the bus to go to Wal-mart because it was open this early and the other two stops that I needed to make, Verizon and Michael’s were not. I got to Wal-mart and I wasn't sure why was there so I was going back home when I realized why I was was there - Bible cover, that's what I needed (they had one online so of course they would have it in the store, right)! However they ended up not carrying Bible covers but someone suggested Barnes & Noble so I headed over there. Barnes & Noble did not open until 9 and it was still super early. I met a few people and chatted until the store opened
Still crying I was looking around Barnes & Noble when a conversation began with the manager. Shortly thereafter another customer, Emily, and I began chatting.  As she shared what she did I got very excited, struggled to recall a friend's name but could describe her, she blurted out the name. In my head I got super excited and did a few toe touches. Quickly it became very clear that our meeting was a divine appointment. Although Starbucks is where I usually go to write, the past few blogs have shown me that it doesn't have to be in any particular place, God is everywhere! Emily and I prayed and had a great conversation.  I love how God is showing up all the time--especially when I’m darting around (with no sense of direction) like The Flash! Now why I didn’t wear this shirt to the movies (and wore it today) is clear!
I made my way around town in My Hotrod like the Flash!

No comments:

Post a Comment