Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Great day? Sorry my title generator is broken.

After morning laps in the pool at Crunch Fitness and making it back home to workout at the gym, I unexpectedly woke up from a nap and was taken to lunch. I was treated to Little Nepal and Baskin-Robbins’ $1.31 ice cream, and found myself sitting on the floor of Debra Holk’s office. Oh no, on the floor Kimi, are you okay? I'm fine, in case you're wondering why I was on the floor, I feel safer and feel like I can be more animated if necessary  when on the floor; there's 0 chance for me to fall if that is where I start out, right?
Counseling was the absolute best! I have absolutely no clue what we talked about but it was extremely fun! I thought about what we had discussed as counseling for approximately 3.7 seconds when I was asked to go back to the office and meet Asad and Esam. I got there I thought oh man look at this, I could have waited to get ice cream, but I had to create a scene earlier because I am not psychic. I know sometimes I am blessed with awesome intuition, but it's not an ability I can exercise at will.
We talked for a while then suddenly my favorite Bradley showed up! I haven't seen him in so long I thought maybe he had changed stores even though I do recall asking about him and somebody telling me who's on vacation. Anyway it was wonderful to see him!
Wanting to hang out and see if any exciting stories come up as I glanced at my schedule for tomorrow I have to make sure that I'm rested so this might be cut short.. I'm so glad that  Ashley had to remind me that the office closes at 8:30 now.
Oh that reminds me I was contacted by a person interested in publishing a book…. But I will put that in tomorrow's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment