Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Adventurous 4th


Adventurous 4th
I went to Best Buy to have the driver installed and price a new phone case. I found one that was on sale for $24 but when it was on my phone it was a bright color that would be very distracting at the school.  So I got the black one that was at the back of the rack. I think the black one was out of place and was not one that would fit my phone. I was shown a black one for my phone but it was the regular price-- almost triple the price of the original case I had picked out. Not realizing this until the lady rang it up, I was going to settle with the neon case. I was really debating whether to buy the black one. The sales associate talked to the manager and the manager said I could purchase it for the sale price! I am so blessed by running into such amazing people.

          I am so glad this excitement happened because little did I know how my day would unfold…  or not unfold.  Early in the night all of my plans fell through. This actually ended up being perfect! I had not been able to schedule my devotional posts for the week yet and was able to use the time to do that. Starbucks  was completely empty so I could not be distracted by visiting with people. Thank you to My friends and family who have encouraged me to keep posting them as I have had friends ask not to receive them but turn around and ask why I haven’t posted them on Facebook.  The preview for this week's devotions was a sweet way that God lifted my slightly disappointed soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment