Wednesday, July 13, 2016

No Shame!

What a difference  it makes befriending a person whose faith is obvious, living, and active. As a result, I recognize my burning desire to draw ever closer to Jesus Christ more easily and readily.. It's not that I can't do it myself... just yesterday I was reading a study some form or fashion that discussed the encouragement of others. How one is more likely to gain or refrain from a habit when encouraged by others. Not only can I take this into my personal life but also some people I met yesterday and and intend to see in the near future as she discussed the benefits of self-help books and groups.
As I recently woke up noticed that I have a prayer request for Jerry who's having triple bypass heart surgery in less than 2 hours. Please pray for him.
And while I'm at it, my family needs to have a great day and Elias is going to the doctor.
I normally don't post exactly what is recorded in my Prayer Journal but after receiving  a family member/ pastor’s Bible Study’s prayer requests from Georgia I am reminded of Jesus Christ’s omnipotence and I think this may become a new part of what I post.
I hope you have a great day and receive God’s blessings as He is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment