Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Truly, the simple things

Truly, the simple things
Talk about being God's favorite! This morning I was riding my trike around the complex but I was only using half of my flag as I unintentionally discarded the joint connector. Although I have been riding with my shortened flag around the complex for a few weeks, today one of the maintenance man told me that my flag was not tall enough. I went directly to my house and was in complete panic. It takes me awhile to get to get to Angletech which is the store I purchased my flag at and I had an appointment soon so would not have time to go there. My genius grandpa told me to go check at Target and although they did not have any type of connector device, I went across the street to Bicycle Village. They did not carry the specific connector piece either but Lane, one of the genius sales associates, decided to use a pen case on my flag and it works perfectly! I have yet to make it to a coffee shop this morning but blessing are showing up everywhere! I'm so excited and am blogging  in Bicycle Village :-)
I stopped by Peak Place and ran into a wonderful lady, Brianna. She is new to town and goes to UCCS! I became so excited about the new connections that God has put in my path so far today!

No comments:

Post a Comment