Sunday, July 3, 2016

What an AMAZING day today has been!

The excitement all started with my mom being available to join me for Church at Spruce Hill Community Church and the potluck/4th of July celebration. Little did I know how that would only be a prelude of the excitement yet to come.   When Pastor Boyd started a sermon by explaining  how he reads a chapter a day of Proverbs each month, I looked at my mom and we smiled. This was a practice she taught me to exercise as a child.
 After the service the monthly potluck was held. Being the day before Independence Day, the potluck was a 4th of July barbecue/picnic. Along with the food being amazing, I was given Starbucks cards. The last time I was at Starbucks when asked if I wanted to reload as I only had $0.75 left, I declined praying that God would provide me a with a less expensive way to be blessed myself while unintentionally blessing others than Starbucks everyday. The amount on the cards I was given was unknown.
After arriving home I called to combine the cards with my special card, I learned that I now have more than my all time max of $15 on my Starbucks card! Although Starbucks and the other nearby coffee shop are the main places I travel to where I gather writing prompts and write, God has revealed Himself in new and exciting places recently. This reminds me that GOD IS EVERYWHERE, you just need to be open to Him and tunned to His voice at all times!  What an AMAZING day today has been!  

No comments:

Post a Comment