Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Off Day?

Off Day?
My schedule did not allow my regular visits to either coffee shop today however I ran into exactly the right person who delivered a message that I know I could use everyday, but God wanted me to hear it today.
I ran into none other than my favorite mail carrier, Vicky who has been on way on a trip. She went to visit her son who had been having health issues suffering from one type of cancer. The health issues ended up being nothing that anyone could have been prepared for.  He went to the doctor for one type of cancer  but when asked her how her son is doing now, she looked at me and said, “he's dead.” brain tumors were found in his death came quickly.’

Not that I would normally have anything to say to someone who has just lost a child and was back at work so quickly, but I was at a loss of words. She thanked me for trying to brighten everyone's day  and told me not to take any moment in life for granted.This may not be a happy and peppy blog, however this is what I was given today, I'm not sure why, but I will nonetheless post it and pray for those who read it. Sometimes what you think cannot be used by God, will be used in more ways than you thought possible-- be ready! Even on a day that I feel "off," I will blog.

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment