Tuesday, July 12, 2016

EVERYDAY!

EVERYDAY!
I had not arrived at Starbucks early enough to “overhear” the businessmen and business women’s conversations so my agenda continued. After going back home to get my cow appreciation day sign Hopping on the next bus, I met a friend from India and re-met a friend from Liverpool whom I see at least bi-monthly. I had purposely Left my electronics at home because I only planned to go to Chick-fil-a with my cow sign to get a free entree.
When I made it to the nearest bus stop headed toward Chick-fil-a I ran into Alicia. Alicia and I got to talking and she was headed to a store to fix her cell phones at a store called UBREAKIFIX!! What? I was just praying for a local store that might be able to fix my Surface. I went to a computer store yesterday as it had been recommended as a place that might be able to fix my damaged Surface. Although the first estimated price of $150 sounded high, after pricing them, if the crack/chip ever becomes an issue, repairing is the way to go! It was a total blessing to visit two different local stores that will fix damaged electronics for reasonable prices!
PRAISE GOD!!
As I said, my electronics were not with me but I needed to find out about this store. Her and I went to the store where I asked a few questions and then we bere Chick-fil-a bound! Crossing the street I met the new General Manager for Amanda’s Cantina, but crossing a street only allowed for a quick conversation. Next I went to Verizon to find out some information. There I met Branden, Jenny and Brittany who all helped me as the issues I presented kept changing (and I still failed to price the chargers as they were not on the sales floor). Branden is a computer nerd and it's a big smile on my face and Jenny is so personable, and talked to me for a long time and I loved it :-) I spent a while there and was fantastic! One lady I met was so very thankful for God using me to encourage her to seek Him in everything she does.After speaking with a few customers they mentioned Matt Wylie. I know him!!! Matt is an AWESOME man I recently met at Peak Place WOO-HOO!
My night started to close with a stop at Starbucks. This time I ran into a few familiar faces and two businessmen having a live video chat meeting with coworkers.  I recognized one of the men from my college days at UCCS. I arrived home and was blessed when Jae called to pray with me. Now, if I had written more complete thoughts during the day, I could sleep. That would make life far too easy. So here I sit, 2.5 hours later, writing my blog.   I am so thankful for the amazing people I meet everyday! Most people are in your life to bless or be blessed by you. I think that as you pour out yourself to bless others, you are emptied to be refilled by God’s blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment