Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Build Up

Build Up
As I  was going for a new adventure Monday morning it dawned on me why the principal talked to me… I have the District 11 Professional Development  bag on the back of my wheelchair! Now that is the logical reason for the principal striking up a conversation with me but I enjoy thinking that it's my amazing smile that displays my terrific outgoing personality that is responsible for her initiating a conversation.
Setting up an area at Starbucks I had reminders going off reminding me of an appointment. I ignored the first alarm as it was 5 hours prior to my appointment. I was almost positive I could  stop by to visit with other “regulars” before my appointment.  Surely enough, shortly after arriving, Bob2 showed up and my excitement began to fester.. Later a lady who smiled back at me like we knew each other entered. After ordering her coffee she confirmed that we did indeed know each other….my excitement grew to explosion level!.  I also met a man who’s profile resembled my brother-in-law’s. This man was Salud who is from  Saudi Arabia. He is here studying computer engineering
Tuesday As I  was going for a new adventure this  morning it dawned on me why the principal talked to me… I have the District 11 Professional Development  bag on the back of my wheelchair! Now that is the logical reason for the principal striking up a conversation with me but I enjoy thinking that it's my amazing smile that displays my terrific outgoing personality that initiated conversation.  After realizing that I met the fantastic Bah’i family minus Devon.
Last night I had an amazing steak delivered by my mother from my brother-in-law along with other amazing food from my sister  :-)  Thinking in a reverse, I also had a wonderful time with  Bid who enabled me to spend more of my life summertime at Starbucks and Peak Place. She has a unique gift of refreshing my thinking. It must be wonderful being retired but still working in the field of education as she educates me everyday :-) This definitely presents the place for a bunny trail but I just want to say that I am trying to be educateable every day (prayers in this area appreciated!
The coffee shop wasn't too busy today although I did see a few friends and did meet a new friend, Joe. After meeting him, he shared that he is also a writer. Joe and I had a nice discussion about writing and were able to encourage each other. Our time was cut short by another appointment, but another meeting was scheduled. I’ve had an awesome helper, but please pray for a job she applied for as she won’t need two jobs if she gets this one. YEAH!
With today’s excitement being low-key, I am praying for a prepared heart as I need rest and/or God has surprises around the corner. I am banking on the former, and hoping for the later. What if this time is just a build up?

No comments:

Post a Comment