Thursday, July 28, 2016

The reason for the excitement build up!

On my modified run AKA riding my recumbent trike I took a spill and have scrapes all over. Luckily a neighbor came outside to take her dog out. She found me flipped with my feet stuck in the petals. She woke her husband up to throw my broken trike in his truck back to my house. Recently Ben was telling me about his chain being broken and/or coming off. As I was riding, I was just wondering how the chain could fall off.  I thought it was a weird concept.  It’s not so weird now!
I thought I cleaned my wounds well so I went to Starbucks. At Starbucks I ran into Sherry, my friend who is from Okinawa, Japan. She noticed the scrapes  everywhere and offered to go to Walgreens to get Neosporin but I told her I would go home because I had some. When I arrive home I realized I had many types of oral creams but no Neosporin. I got back on the bus to get some, By the time I got black to Starbucks Sherry was already gone however my friend  Joe was there. Joe was there along with Bonnie and Siamak.  I was able to say hello when I received a text from Stephanie, a friend who lives in California. She was in town and wanted to grab lunch!
Over lunch Stephanie and I had amazing fellowship and awesome discussions about life.  We talked about how God has answered major prayers in her life and her mother came to know Christ before cancer took her Home. Stephanie also encouraged me about being persistent in prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment